Digital Transformation (Intranet Apps) Savings
The ADE Digital Transformation Savings is a $422,532.78 on-going savings for Year 1: 8 month Period (July 1, 2019 – March 1, 2020). This is based on Intranet Apps deployment for different divisions of ADE. It consider:
- Decreased paper processing costs
- Streamlined error corrections and manual updates
- Reduced data re-keying.
- Improved manual work-flow processing.
- Shortened signature/approval cycle time.
- Reinvestment of employee hourly time into employee productivity time.
Currently, for year 1: 2019-2020 transformation, the Intranet Apps have been successfully deployed for Division of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE); Division of Career and Technical Education (DCTE) and MLK Junior Commission. Year 2 deployment are planned for Division of Higher Education and Arkansas State Library (ASL) and Year 3 deployments planned for AR School for the Deaf and AR School for Blind and Visually Impaired (ASBVI).